Alıştırma 23-10, A little, Little, A few, Few

'' Quantifiers '' ile ilgili bir diğer alıştırmamız arkadaşlar. Bu yayında boşlukları yine ''  A little, Little, A few, Few '' ile doldurmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin...






Boşlukları '' A little, little, A few, few '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with '' A little, little, A few, few ''. ) 
 
1.
My parents are lucky. They have got problems about their marriage.
2.
We aren't getting on well. We have got problems.
3.
It was difficult to decide, because there was time to think it over deeply.
4.
I need luck to overcome this situation.
5.
female canditates are eager to get the job.
6.
concentration is enough to find new ways when it comes to brainstorming.
7.
I and my wife have been working hard and been really busy these days, so we have chance to spend time and know each other.
8.
My hometown is small. There are big houses.
9.
My parents have pictures of their wedding ceremony, because the camera was broken in the middle of the ceremony.
10.
We have got eggs. No one needs to go out and buy some.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder