Alıştırma 21, Modals Can / Can't - Must / Mustn't - Have to / Don't have to

En son anlatılan Gramer konusu Modals ile ilgili ilk alıştırmamız sizleri bekliyor arkadaşlar. Bu alıştırmada genel anlamda '' Can - Can't , Must - Mustn't, Have to - Don't Have to '' ile alakalı sorular var. Kolay gelsin.






A) Boşlukları '' Can veya Can't ile doldurunuz. ( Fill in the blanks with '' Can or Can't '' )

1.She is a small baby. She ………… walk, but she ………………… hear you.
2.This car is not expensive. I ………………… buy it.
3.A fish ............. swim.
4.I’m very tired today. I ……………………. tidy my room.
5.John is tall. He …………………… play basketball very well.
6.We are very hungry, so we …………………. eat lots of things.
7.He is fat. He …………………… run very fast.
8.A cat ....... climb a tree but It ........ fly.


B) Boşlukları '' Can - Can't veya  Must - Mustn't '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fill in the blanks with  '' Can - Can't or Must - Mustn't '' ) 

1.She is ill, so she ………………………. go to the doctor.
2.It’s raining outside. You …………………… wear a raincoat.
3.People ………………………………. pick the flowers in the park.
4.Mike is five months old. He ……………………………… eat meat.
5.She is very short. So She …………………… play basketball.
6.He is very talented. He ............... draw nice pictures.
7.Out teacher is speaking quickly. I ………………….. understand him.
8.…………………….. I use your mobile phone?
9.We …………………… wash our hands before having dinner.
10.My clothes are very dirty. I............. change all of them.
11.It’s too late. I ………………. go back home now.
12.People …………….stop at a red traffic light.
13.You …………………………drive fast in the downtown.
14.Football players …………………… touch the ball with their hands.
15.We ……………………come with you now. Because we have an axam on Friday.


C) Boşlukları '' Must - Musn't veya  Have to - Don't Have to '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fill in the blanks with '' Must - Mustn't or  Have to - Don't Have to '' )  

1.I can stay in bed all day because I ………………………… go to work.
2.You …………………touch that switch. It’s very dangerous.
3.Sally is a doctor. She sometimes ............... work at nights.
4.We …………………….be in a hurry. We’ve got plenty of time.
5.Ann has a stomachache. She ……………. leave the party early.
6.I haven't got any money. I ……………….. go to the bank to get some money.
7.The room is very dirty. I …………….. clean it.
8.The room isn’t dirty. You ………………………………… clean it.
9.I come back home very late at nights because I.......... wait for minutes for a taxi.
10.These pancakes are very nice. You …………………… have one.
11.We ……………….. take an umbrella. It’s not going to rain.
12.Don't forget that is a secret. You ……………………………… tell anybody.
13.You ……………………….. buy a new dress. You have lots of.
14.This subway doesn’t go to Sıhıye. You …………………… change at Kızılay.
15.In many countries men …………………… go to the army.



Cevaplar / Keys

A) 
1.She can't walk, but she can hear you.  2.I can't buy it.  3.A fish can swim.
4.I can't tidy my room.  5.He can play basketball very well. 6.We can eat lots of things.
7.He can't run very fast. 8.A cat can climb a tree but it can't fly.

B) 
1.She must go to the doctor. 2.You must wear a raincoat. 3.People mustn't pick the flowers in the park.
4.He can't eat meat. 5.She can't play basketball. 6.He can draw nice pictures.
7.I can't understand him. 8.Can I use your mobile phone? 
9.We must wash our hands before having dinner. 10.I must change all of them.
11.I must go back home now. 12.People must stop at a red traffic light.
13.You mustn't drive fast in the downtown. 14.Football players can't touch the ball with their hands.
15.We can't come with you now.

C) 
1.Because I don't have to go to work. 2.You mustn't touch that switch. 
3.She sometimes has to work at nights. 4.We don't have to be in a hurry. 
5.She has to leave the party early.  6.I must / have to go to the bank to get some money.
7.I must clean it. 8.You don't have to clean it. 9.Because I have to wait for minutes for a taxi.
10.You must have one. 11.We don't have to take an umbrella. 12.You mustn't tell anybody.
13.You don't have to buy a new dress. 14.You must change at Kızılay.
15.In many countries men have to go to the army.


2 yorum:

  1. yarın sınavım var paylaştığınız konular ve alıştırmalara çalıştım inşallah iyi alırım...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Sınavında sana başarılar dilerim...

    YanıtlaSil