Alıştırma 18-3, Present Perfect Tense '' Yet '' ve '' Already ''

Present Perfect Tense ile ilgili alıştırmalara devam. Kolay gelsin...







A) Örnekte olduğu gibi '' already '' ile cümle kurunuz. ( Make sentences with '' already '' as in the example.)

1.You must find the keys. I have already found the keys.

2.Turn the light on please. I............................

3.Clean the floor!. .....................................

4.Do your homework!........................................

5.You should invite John to the party...............................

6.You should take an aspirin..................................

7.Will you send a letter to your friend? ...............................

8. Tidy your room!.................................

9.Brush your teeth!..............................

10. Could you buy some milk?................................



B) Örnekte olduğu gibi '' yet '' ile cümle kurunuz. ( Make sentences with '' yet '' as in the example.)

1.He has gone to London. ( not return ) He hasn't returned yet.

2.I lost my wallet yesterday. ( not find )...................................

3.They borrowed a few books last week. ( not give them back )........................

4.I lend my friend $30 last week. ( not give it back )..................................

5.I asked you a question, but you ( not answer )..............................

6.Sally went to Ankara last week. (not return ) .....................................

7.You finished searching for the project. ( not publish )........................

8.My little brother went out for shopping. ( not come ).................................

9. My father is still trying to learn computer.( not learn )................................

10. They are still in the room.( not leave) ...........................................


C ) Boşlukları '' already '' veya '' yet '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with  '' already ''  or  '' yet ''.) 

1. The boss hasn't called me........................

2. I have...............sent the invitation to my friends.

3. Suna has...............bought the tickets for the volleyball match.

4. You have...............been to America four times.

5. You haven't been to Japan.................

6. Has your father bought a new house............?

7. The spaceship has ................. launched on the moon.

8. Watch out ! The fence has............been painted.

9. Haven't you watched that film.................?

10. Wait a minute ! I haven't finished writing...........


Cevaplar / Keys

A)  
1. I have already found the keys.    2. I have already turned the light on.
3. I have already cleaned the floor. 4. I have already done my homework.
5. I have already invited John to the party.   6. I have already taken an aspirin.
7. I have already sent a letter to my friend?    8. I have already tidied my room.
9. I have already brushed my teeth.    10. I have already bought some milk.

B) 
1. He hasn't returned yet. 2. I haven't found my wallet yet.
3. They haven't given them back yet. 4. My friend hasn't given it back yet.
5. You haven't answered yet. 6. She hasn't returned yet.
7. You haven't published it yet. 8. He hasn't come back yet.
9. He hasn't learnt it yet. 10. They haven't left the room yet.

C) 
1. yet  2. already  3. already  4. already  5. yet  6. yet  7. already 8. already 9. yet 10. yet


İndirme linki :  http://www.slideshare.net/alikemal28/present-perfect-tense-altrma-4

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder