Alıştırma 26-2, If Clauses Type 1


'' If Clauses Type 1 '' konusu ile ilgili bir diğer alıştırmamız. Kolay gelsin.








Boşlukları parantez içinde verilen fiillerle Type 1 formatında doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with the verbs given in paranthesis in the form of Type 1. ) 
 
1.
My grandfather ( buy ) me a bicycle if I pass my class.
2.
If you ( write ) the letters on time, I will post them.
3.
If you ( not - leave ) here in a short time, I will call the police.
4.
If Selim doesn't arrive here soon, we ( have to ) have lunch without him.
5.
I will not have to borrow any money from anyone if I ( get ) my salary in a week.
6.
If you invite them to the party, they ( be ) very pleased.
7.
If my father doesn't stop working hard, he ( make ) himself ill.
8.
The police ( know ) our address if we don't watch out.
9.
She ( not - go ) anywhere if you don't answer her questions.
10.
If anyone ( look for ) new methods to create something different, he can find them by his mind.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder